Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revamping

So, it's been a while since I posted here. But now that my family has grown some and the kids are a little but more independent (and I can actually sleep all night!), I think it's time to revamp this blog a little and move forward with it.

Some goals....

Focus on the medieval period, from about the 4th or 5th century up to the 16th century. I reserve the ability to occasionally make a foray into the glass of the Renaissance, though! ;)
ETA: Also the occasional foray into the Roman period. I love Roman glass!

I am planning on at least a post per week, and the focus will be on introducing a piece of medieval glass, and discussing what is known about it. I'll likely also fill in with some opinions of my own, based on my research.

I've already redesigned the look of the site a little bit, and that will probably go on for the foreseeable future. I don't like things to look the same all the time.

The plan is to also make available some of my documentation and writing on the subject of medieval glass, as soon as I figure out the best method for posting links to things.

So that's it for the time being. I'd recommend subscribing to the page, with by becoming a follower and starting a Blogger account for yourself, or by adding this site to your news feed on whatever reader you like. (I use Google Reader, myself)

Stay tuned!

No comments: